By using the Sites, you explicitly and without qualification accept our practices surrounding the collection, use, and sharing of personal information that you provide.
Information We Collect
We collect the information that you provide directly to us. This includes when you register for an account, make a purchase through the Sites, or engage in communication with us. Types of information we may collect:
Account Information: Information such as name, email address, postal address, and telephone number provided when registering for an account on the Sites.
Payment Information: Information required for making a purchase through the Sites, such as payment card number, expiration date, CVV, credit card type, and billing name and address.
Other Information: Information you provide to us though communications such as comments, messages, emails, or surveys.
When you access the Sites, we may passively collect information about your Site usage. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Email: The domain name, but not the email address (where possible), of visitors to our Sites.
- Log Information: Our servers record the information sent to the Sites from your browser, such as your web request, device information, IP address, and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. This may also include information about the websites accessed before or after visiting the Sites, the pages you visit on the Sites, and the duration of the visits.
- Aggregate Information: We collect information such as user demographics and Site traffic on an aggregate basis. This information does not identify you personally.
Use of Information
Personal information collected through our Sites (as described above) is used for:
- Order Fulfillment: We use the information you provide (such as payment details and postal address) to process and fulfill purchases made through the Sites.
- Communications: We may use information you provide us (such as email address, phone number, or postal address) to address your questions or comments. We may also use this information to contact you with information about the Sites, our products, or our services.
- Auditing and Research: We use information we collect to maintain, protect, and improve the Sites and our services.
- Network Security: We use information we collect to ensure the technical functions and security of our network.
- Developing Products and Services: We may use personal information to inform the development of our products or services.
- Compiling Aggregate Information: We use personal information compiled on an aggregate basis for research and Site maintenance.
- Particular Purposes: We may use information you provide for such purposes as you may authorize at the time you submit the information.
- Compliance: We use information for other lawful purposes as required.
Sharing Personal Information
We do not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise share personal information collected through the Sites, except as described below:
- Offerings: We may share personal information within the Company or with our affiliates for the purposes of providing personalized offerings or advertisements.
- Subsidiaries/Affiliates: We may share personal information with our subsidiaries and affiliates for the purposes for which you provided the information or as reasonably necessary for our internal administrative and business purposes.
- Service Providers: We work with third-party platforms that provide services on our behalf. Such services may include payment and subscription, website hosting, marketing and communications, and shipping services. We share personal and non-personal information as necessary for them to provide these services. We do not bear responsibility for the policies or actions of such third parties.
- Consent: We may share personal information in accordance with any consent you provide.
You can always choose whether or not to provide certain information to the Sites. Please note that choosing not to disclose certain information may limit your access to functions on the Sites.
If at any time you decide that you no longer wish to receive email notices from us, please contact us to indicate this preference at email@example.com.
Do Not Track
Our Sites do not honor "do not track" signals or similar mechanisms. However, you can configure your browser to not accept cookies or notify you when a cookie is sent.
Data Retention and Security
We employ reasonable security precautions to help protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of personal information provided on or through the Sites. However, no method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the Sites. If you have reason to believe that your personal information is no longer secure, please notify us immediately through the channels described in the "Contact Us" section of this Policy.
A Special Note Concerning Children
Our Sites are not intended to be used by children, and we do not intentionally collect information from minors (children under the age of 18). Minors can use the Sites only in conjunction with (a) parent(s) or guardian(s). If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have collected information about your child, please notify us immediately through the channels described in the "Contact Us" section of this Policy.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by contacting us through the channels described in the "Contact Us" section of this Policy.
New York, NY 10002.
Last Updated: July 1, 2023